Saturday, January 12, 2008

things that I know

Okay, here are some thing that I know:

1st - That it is vitally necessary for me to be in remembrance of God. For some reason, my life seems to quickly drift in bad directions whenever I loose focus of a Christ-centric world.

2nd - That with regards to education/ college, my specialties include (but are not necessarily limited to): website design, engineering/ physics, church history, Christian theology, debate, writing, business management, philosophy and any and all bits of seemingly useless information about how the world around us works.

3rd- I am in need of some serious help here.

4th - I am really bad at this whole "friendship" thing.

5th - I would really enjoy fitting in at some point in my life, aka, finding my "nitch"

6th - I am quickly forgetting what it even feels like to be in a relationship with a girl. I have lost memory of the feelings (both physical and emotional), and I barely even remember those brief moments were everything wasn't unnecessarily complex.

7th - I would like to enjoy that company of another, but I don't even know how to dream about that anymore... I can just remember it as a fact... that it is a nice thing to be in the company of another.

8th - I really have to get down this whole waking up a 7am. My life is a strange balance... on one hand, I am trying to let go and "just life", and yet on the other, I am trying to instill discipline into my schedule, because I know it is a good thing in the capacity I am trying to use it.

9th - I have no clue who even bothers to read this blog, lol.

No comments: