Sunday, October 21, 2007

Bad mood

I think my perpetual bad mood might be fed by the following:

1) Lack of physically present social network
2) I might be dealing with the failing of both of my last relationships at the same time... ie: I never really dealt with the actual total termination, and all relevant implications, of either of the last two relationships I terminated.
3) I am working my tail off, and I am having trouble seeing an attainable goal for my work.
4) I am not in a relationship. And yes, I know being alone can be good. And I am all up for that... However, I know that I was made with the intention of starting my own family... and I would like to do that.
5) I am entirely too introverted right now... not just about my own thoughts and feelings... but I am just not feeding into/ talking to other people as often as I should. When I stop focusing on people outside of myself, I tend to get into a bad mood.
6) Something really good is coming, and right now I am receiving massive preemptive attacks by the enemy in hopes of dissuading me from my rightful future.

Some of the things I need to do to fix this:
1) Follow the suggest of friends, and start preparing myself for my future, which would include:
a) Working out and eating regularly, not for appearance so much as just being healthy.
b) Get outisde of my bubble of sorrow and start living a happier life
c) Read as often as I should, and include the Bible in my readings
d) Pattern my life after the example of Christ, and learn how to be a REAL Christian
2) I am trying to develop a few pen-pals, and that seems to be working out nicely. It is good to have friends that are far away.
3) My father signed me up for an online dating/friendship service... and while I am not sure that is helping so much as just making me laugh, it should be added to this side of things I am doing :-)
4) I am trying to be a good brother to my sisters and son to my parents.

I have my steps, now I just need some motivation... or a girlfriend... so I can run away from my problems and into her comforting arms :-)

No comments: