Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Honesty

Honestly, I am sick and tired of being sick and tired of being sick and tired... of being ashamed of me. And so, I think it is about time that I owned my own life. For a while now, I have been running towards some ideal that I wanted to be. But at some point, I believe that I lost touch with the here and now. At some point, I became too future minded to be of any present good to the world. I really wanted to "be around and impact the people that really mattered in this world", but I completely missed the fact that I am called, right now, to matter to the people I am around and let our relationships impact each other. I guess it was just me trying to futurecast again.

Today, I will begin owning myself again. Being me, being the friend I should, and for once in my life, not being so damn self centered. If anybody sees me doing otherwise, you have permission to hit me. but not to hard please.... because I am not totally in controll of my hulk like rage yet :-)

No comments: