Monday, July 07, 2008

ramble ramble

I have absolutely nothing to say. You should close this page now.

I enjoy working on projects. If supplied with ample food, drink, and brief break activities (oh and a decent social outlet), I would be find working 15 hour days.

The compounding list of silly work that I have to do is annoying. Honestly, I wish I could just make it all go away and work on the two things I really want to do right now.

I think I am going to be keeping my Tahoe. I do not really have a good reason for this, and my parents do not like that I am doing it... but oh well. Such is life.

My parents didn't get me anything for my birthday, which I find to be hilarious. Honestly, I think they didnt even notice/remember.

I do not enjoy being the second parent to my younger sisters. I have decided to give that up for now.

I am henceforth tuning out people that constantly frustrate me. Honestly, it is my best chance at sanity.

I would really like to be a super-hero. No, not because I also want there to be people who need to be saved. In fact, I will add this caveat. I would be okay only having powers when people need to be rescued. Ha, there, I found the logic loophole. Take that social traps! :-)

I enjoy reading and wish I had more time to do so.

I really should start running or biking, or swimming... as I am in horrible shape right now.

Leaving my house is going to be a really good thing... and come at a really good time. Ironically, I think my parents are going to miss me more than I will miss them. No, I am not talking emotionally... I am talking about missing their slave who does all the work around the house. Honestly, most kids go off to college and miss their parents who take care of everything for them. Personally, I think my life should get a fair bit easier once I dont have to take care of my family all of the time. Ha. That is horrible. Seriously though, my mother has already told me that they are selling the house when I move out... apparently, they dont want to do all the chores.

Life is much easier in college than it is living at home. I really enjoy working, dont get me wrong... but annoying family tasks... well, just annoy me.

I have come to the conclusion that I type more with my right hand than I do with my left. Hmmm, I wonder if that is true. It may just be that I just use my right hand to press the space bar.

Thinking about going back to college really makes me laugh.

No comments: