Thursday, July 24, 2008

Wordpress

I love blogspot... but I am attempting to run my own locally hosted WordPress blog.

I will probably still keep this blogspot blog b/c of its ease of use...

If you get bored, you can see what I am tinkering with here.

http://zacpenix.com/


*** EDIT:

So, I had my blog up and running... then found out I made a mistake in how I setup the database... well, not a mistake, but rather, I used a name I didnt like... haha.

So, instead of "just dealing with it", I wiped the site, and I am starting over... haha. As soon as I have time, it will be up and running. Also, because of the great storage space I am getting from DreamHost, I should also have a web gallery up and running soon.

I will let you know when that happens.... until then, keep your fingers crossed. :-)

The link will be the same.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your link doesn't work.