Thursday, April 10, 2008

Random question for all...

As it turns out... I am not very good at communicating... and I tend to tick people off rather easily. That being said, and admitted (no need to drive the stake any deeper, lol)... I have a question for you all.

Think about the people that you like to listen to... I mean, the people that just draw you in. They can be celebrities, YouTube stars, random comedians... whatever. Now, I am not talking about the one-hit-wonders like that amazing guitar player on YouTube, or that MadTV skit Can I Have Your Number... Rather, I am talking about that guy or girl that you Subscribe to on YouTube... or that actor or actress who's movies you go to without even caring what the movie is about... I want to know: What are some characteristics about them that really stand out to you? What is it about those people that make you enjoy listening to them?

They say 80% of communication is non-verbal... and I am searching for those non-verbal attributes that separates the guy that you enjoy being around from the guy you want to throw "knives and other sharp objects" at... haha

No comments: