Saturday, April 19, 2008

Twitter me up!

Okay, so I am trying out this whole "Twitter" business... there is a link to it in the sidebar... at the top. Basically, it is a service that I text with random thoughts or updates throughout the day... and it puts it on my website. It might be really cool... or it might just me trying to have a fake friend to text with random news about my day... it's like having a girlfriend who doesnt scream at you! haha

So, enjoy random status updates about my day. If you feel like positing random thoughts or actions throughout the day... I suggest you click on the "follow me to twitter" link, sign-up for your own account (it is really easy), and start posting.... You can post by Instant Message, by going to the twitter website, or by texting.

When you get several friends who use twitter, the service can text you their posts throughout the day... or email them to you... or not, lol. It is just like a way of keeping tabs on random friends and their days.

haha, this should be interesting.

2 comments:

jay said...

Fun! however i notice you deleted a post. little hipocrite. you said i wasn't allowed to do that. hah.

i'm glad you learned something from me. never thought i'd hear you say that. :) however, realise that although your posts are long and take forever to read, they are still really insightful and very interesting.

Zac said...

haha... true true. I broke the sacred rule. :-)

the way I figure it though... if I post 5 times a day... I am allowed to remove one a week... haha