Friday, May 02, 2008

5 Reasons why I should be Iron Man

Reason #1

I am crazily interested in the same technologies implemented by Tony Stark in the Iron man suit... mainly the capacity to fly, and the entire visual computer interface.





Reason #2


I have long since had a fascination with having my own tech/car garage... I dont know where it came from, but since I was a kid, I have always wanted a big garage/workshop. Tony Stark has one... and I believe I should as well.




Reason #3

Everyone knows that a person should always have a friend in the military... and that redheads have the capacity to be extremely attractive (if you can find one that doesnt want to kill you).




Reason #4

I am looking at changing vehicles... and next to a 335xi... if I had the money, I would get this car:





Reason #5


Everyone knows that I am a patriot... and this is by far the best way to do it. He is influential around all the right people, he has a crazy attractive woman who completely compliments him, he is wealthy, but uses his wealth for good, and he is wicked smart, but still funny and friendly.



The only question that remains is... how does one become Tony Stark esque... In all reality, it is completely possible. I am not saying I want to be a superhero... but I def. see advantages to operating in his lifestyle. Ah, decisions decisions...

If you havent, go see the movie. You wont regret it. :-)

No comments: