Friday, May 02, 2008

Blogging... old school

In case you havent noticed... I am trying to mix my new-school blogging with some old-school tactics.

I wrote a post a little while ago about the original purpose of a "blog" here.

That being said... I am going to mix the two mediums. My blog now has the purpose of updating you on my thoughts, questions, and opinions on random life topics... in addition to that, however, now I am also going to share cool things across the internet that I find.

For example, today, I shared several youtube videos... adding comments to each one, to show you why I am sharing it. I think this will be a good direction for my blog to go. No worries, I am not just posting random videos that entertain me... as each has a thought or purpose (of some random sort) behind it. Trust me, I am not just looking for "fillers" here. Rather, I have finally accepted that sometimes you need more than words to convey thoughts.

So, that all being said... here is a cool link I came across today. It is another blog actually. I think you all might enjoy it.

http://www.hackcollege.com/

This is a site that talks all about blogging/ cyber-social tech. Enjoy!

No comments: