Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Dress-UP

I think it is about time I change the way that I dress. I am in the middle of a giant re-organization of my room and belongings... and I have decided that I believe I am ready to step up the way I dress. In truth, this is spawned by several things. The first is that I have nearly outgrown all of my clothing... which is cool, and yet expensive at the same time. Plus, there is the whole internal emotional makeover that is pushing me to change... hence the random "I want to shave my head"... which may be coming up soon. Right now, I just got a short haircut... but if this doesnt suit me, the buzzer will be my fate, lol.

Seriously though, I have a lot of random stuff in my life. Clothes, gadgets, books, and tons of memories. Right now, I am reorganizing all of that... and it is interesting. Yes, this is both literal and metaphorical. At first, it was just out of necessity, to clean out the junk I have accumulated... but now that I am into the thick of it all, more than just a "clean-up" is in order... I need a complete overhaul.

Changing the way you dress is a good way to get into a rhythm of change. For the most part, I do not dress intentionally. However, I think that is about to change. I am not going to go on a giant shopping spree just yet... as I need to find a weight that I will settle at. However, with the clothes I have, I believe I can start to make that change.

Also, I am looking at buying a new phone, a new laptop, and a new car soon.. though not necessarily in that order. When the iPhone comes out, Im going to be rocking it. Then, the new MacBook Pro (with beveled edges and black keys!!), and lastly, I will be buying a new car. Right now, it looks like the new Honda Accord Coupe will do the trick. It is abosoultly beautiful in blue, and on the highway, it should get close to 30mpg... which is approx. double what I get now, lol. I am on the lookout for an EXL, with an Automatic Transmission. I drove one the other day, and it seems nice. Granted, there are other cars I would probably prefer driving, but none of which are even remotely close to my price range, lol.
Let me know what you think:







Okay, now I really need to eat. I will let you know how the life re-organization goes. :-)

No comments: