Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Privacy is for women... literally

I like that I am easy to find. I think that any person, armed with at least a small quantity of intelligence and a decent search engine could find me.

I would not advise this disposition for women... as there are a lot of really crazy/creepy men out there.

For me though, this works. I use to straddle the fence, keeping some things private, being only somewhat open about my personal identity. I was never as good as some of my acquaintances at being "totally private"...Now though, Im an open book... or rather, blog/vlog... lol.

If you have any question for me, feel free to ask. I am always up for making new friends... well, as long as you arent mean. I dont like mean people very much.

I know... I need to write more. Sorry to all. I have been painting all day yesterday and most of the day today. More blogging starting tomorrow... I pseuo-promise. (its like crossing your fingers, but only kinda)

No comments: