Thursday, May 01, 2008

Boston Legal

Boston Legal is such an amazing show... if you are in search of a new show to stalk... I would strongly suggest you start watching Boston Legal. Specifically, the speeches made by Alan Shore in court are amazing...

That being said, in a more private moment, Alan said a line that I will quote as my own.

"My problem is that I am too romantic. No woman could possibly measure up to the promise of tomorrow that love holds for me."

No need to get your violins... I am not saying this for pity, nor because I am sad. It is just an observation made out of my current position in life. In truth, I still strongly believe in an actualization of my happily ever after.... When the time is right, I know things will work out.

In case you haven't noticed... I am not the most patient person... haha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't get out my violins.

It actually makes you sound kind of stuck-up. I don't usually pity stuck-up people.

Zac said...

You are really just not a nice person. That, or you are from the cold and bitter north.

Grove City?

I hear you all are having good weather up there... you should be less angry.

ha