Friday, May 02, 2008

Time Off

I am really thankful for this time off... from school, from friends, from a relationship. I am finally enjoying the person I have become... or rather am becoming.

Time away from people has really been good for me. It is really put life in perspective. I have finally resolved that I have no clue what I am going to be doing the rest of my life... and I dont know that I ever will know the answer to that question. I am no longer planning my life out.

I am starting with the basics, and just working from there every day.

My basics:

My family means the world to me, and they deserve to be treated as such.
I am working on becoming a more efficient person, but a life partner would really do me some good... and I am sure make me more effective in life.
I am progress oriented... no matter what I do today, it should be productive, in some way.
I look forward to having a family some day... but until that day, it is best for me to form myself into the kind of person that my children would be proud of.
I enjoy teaching as much as I enjoy learning.
At the end of the day, my life is a journey... and along that road, there will be people for me to help, a family for me to raise, and a life for me to live. All I expect from my life is that once I am gone, those who once shared my path would find their journey a little bit more enjoyable, and hopefully, their path a bit more directed towards loving God and loving others.


My life is simple. I live, I eat, I work, I laugh, I love, I learn, I teach.

There is a woman out there that I need, desperately. One day we will connect, and I have great expectancy of our life together. Until then, I am just soaking up life.

No comments: